JLG still producing machines
By Lindsey Anderson19 March 2020
JLG has told ALH that production in its facilities is still moving forward. ”We will continue to monitor the situation so we can make informed decisions in the best interest of our team members, business and communities,” the company said. ”As an organization, we have taken many preventive measures to protect our team members and facilities, limit the potential spread of the virus and mitigate the impact to our business during this rapidly evolving situation.”
JLG has taken the following actions to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Ensuring high-touch areas in our facilities are cleaned frequently
- Regular communications with team members to follow guidance from the Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- Limiting global and domestic business travel
- Practicing social distancing measures
- Canceling or rescheduling company events
- Encouraging team members to work remotely when possible
- Encouraging team members to maintain a minimum amount of space between other individuals
- Creation of an enhanced visitor policy for our facilities to limit visits to business-critical items
The gold standard in market research
Off-Highway Research offers a library of more than 200 regularly updated reports, providing forensic detail on key aspects of the construction equipment industry.
Our detailed insights and expert analyses are used by over 500 of the world’s largest and most successful suppliers, manufacturers and distributers, to inform their strategic plans and deliver profitable growth.