IPAF MEWP courses now available in US through Easybook Training
By Lindsey Anderson19 September 2023
Easybook Training, the online search tool for browsing and booking construction safety and training courses in the USA, has partnered with the International Powered Access Federation (IPAF) to offer IPAF’s MEWP Operator Training and MEWPs for Supervisors e-learning courses.
The IPAF MEWP Operator Training course is designed for anyone who operates a mobile elevated work platform (MEWP), such as scissor lifts or boom lifts.
The IPAF MEWP Operator Training e-learning theory course covers:
- Limitations of MEWPs
- Controls, Safety Devices and Warning Alarms
- Routine Inspection and Servicing Requirements
- Preparation for Work on a MEWP
- Ground and Site Conditions
- Safe Operating Techniques
- Emergency Lowering Procedures
- Manufacturers Instruction Manuals
- Fall Arrest/Restraint Equipment
- Practical Operating Test
- Multiple Choice Test Paper
The IPAF MEWPs for Supervisors e-learning courses is designed for anyone who supervises sites that use MEWPs. The online course is made up of self-paced online modules, which cover:
- Pre-course theory test
- IPAF and PAL card overview
- Machine classifications
- Types of Mobile Elevating Work Platforms (MEWPs) and their usage
- Maintenance and daily checks
- MEWP safety regulations and guidance
- Understanding hazards
- Safe operator methods and training
- MEWP personal fall protection equipment
- Hire terms and conditions
- Online test
For more information or to register for a course today, visit www.easybooktraining.com
The gold standard in market research
Off-Highway Research offers a library of more than 200 regularly updated reports, providing forensic detail on key aspects of the construction equipment industry.
Our detailed insights and expert analyses are used by over 500 of the world’s largest and most successful suppliers, manufacturers and distributers, to inform their strategic plans and deliver profitable growth.