IAPAs early bird rate ends 18 January
By Euan Youdale14 January 2020
The early bird booking rate for the International Awards for Powered Access ends this week, on 18 January.
Take the opportunity to be a part of this prestigious event, taking place 23 April in London, UK, at the Millennium Gloucester Hotel Kensington, at a discount rate.
In addition, the deadline for entries to the IAPAs has been extended to Wednesday, 22 January to allow companies and individuals more time to prepare their applications.The IAPAs represent the global access industry at its highest level and encourages individuals and companies, big or small, that have excelled over the last year, to enter their products and services
The extension follows a huge level of interest in the prestigious annual event, for which there are 12 categories, ranging from new products and innovations to safety and training.
Now in its 12th year, the IAPAs celebrate best practice and excellence in the powered access industry, attracting around 450 industry professionals and providing excellent networking opportunities. The winners are decided by independent and impartial judging panel, comprising industry experts with longstanding experience in the business. For more information about the judges, see the IAPA website.
The IAPAs take place on the same day as the IPAF Summit, offering a rich combination of industry-leading presentations and networking opportunities.
IAPA 2020 Categories:
- Access Rental Company of the Year
- Contribution to Safe Working at Height
- Digital Development Award
- The IAPA Innovative Technology Prize
- IPAF/Access International Lifetime Achievement Award
- Product of the Year – Self propelled booms and atrium lifts
- Product of the Year – Scissor lifts & vertical mast platforms (low level access, vertical mast booms, pusharound platforms, stock pickers)
- Product of the Year – Vehicle mounted platforms
- Product of the Year – Mast climbing work platforms/hoists
- Access Photograph of the Year
IPAF member companies and individuals only
- IPAF Training Instructor of the Year
- IPAF Training Centre of the Year
The gold standard in market research
Off-Highway Research offers a library of more than 200 regularly updated reports, providing forensic detail on key aspects of the construction equipment industry.
Our detailed insights and expert analyses are used by over 500 of the world’s largest and most successful suppliers, manufacturers and distributers, to inform their strategic plans and deliver profitable growth.