IAPA awards early booking rate ends Friday
By Euan Youdale12 January 2016
The early booking rate for the International Awards for Powered Access (IAPAs) IAPAs is available until Friday (15 January), and represents a 30% discount over the standard rate, while the deadline for entries to is today (12 January).
IPAF members are given a special discount, and members of Spanish associations ASEAMAC and ANAPAT will also receive a discount over the non-member rates.
Delegates are also advised to book early as demand for the 2016 IPAF Summit and IAPA awards is likely to be high, with the event returning to Europe after a year in the USA. They will take place at the NH Collection hotel in Madrid, and the date for your diary is Thursday 17 March.
With 13 award categories to choose from, you will no doubt find one or more to suit you or your company, so why not take this opportunity to take part in the one of biggest events in the powered access calendar. Click here for the entry forms.
The IAPA awards are a joint venture between Access International magazine and IPAF, while the Summit conference is organised by IPAF alone.
- IAPA awards deadline: Tuesday, 12 January, 2015
- 'Early bird' booking rate for IAPAs: Friday, 15 January, 2016
As usual the independent judging panel for the IAPA awards represents longstanding experience and great knowledge from across the world.
The IAPA 2016 judging panel:
- Andy Studdert, chairman and CEO, NES Rentals; and president, IPAF - USA
- Ivan Papell, managing director and owner, Liftisa. Former managing director Lavendon Spain and director general of AWP specialist DK Rental - Spain
- Mark Atkinson, health and safety manager, Clugston Construction, and co-author of the UKCG (now Build UK) MEWP ‘good practice’ ToolKit - UK
- Martin Vögtli, CEO, SkyAccess, a specialist AWP rental and training company - Switzerland
- Shawn Ong, COO, Galmon, Singapore’s biggest AWP rental company and Asia training pioneer - Singapore
- NON-VOTING chairman: Euan Youdale, editor Access International
The gold standard in market research
Off-Highway Research offers a library of more than 200 regularly updated reports, providing forensic detail on key aspects of the construction equipment industry.
Our detailed insights and expert analyses are used by over 500 of the world’s largest and most successful suppliers, manufacturers and distributers, to inform their strategic plans and deliver profitable growth.