IAPA awards 2023 open for entries
By Euan Youdale20 September 2022
The International Awards for Powered Access (IAPAs) 2023 are now open for entries.
Taking place in Berlin, Germany, on 19 April at the H4 Hotel Berlin Alexanderplatz, there are 12 all-encompassing award categories to enter, ranging from new products and innovations to sustainable initiatives and safety and training.
The IAPAs represent the global access industry at its highest level and encourages all individuals and companies, big or small, that demonstrate best practice through their equipment or services to take part. Enter the awards here.
Deadline for the 2023 award entries is 15 December 2022.
The 2023 award categories
- The Sustainability Award
- Access Rental Company of the Year
- Contribution to Safe Working at Height
- Innovative Technology Prize
- Digital Development Award
- IPAF Training Centre of the Year
- IPAF Training Instructor of the Year
- Product of the Year – Mast Climbing Work Platforms & Hoists
- Product of the Year – Scissor Lifts & Vertical Masts
- Product of the Year – Self Propelled Booms & Atrium Lifts
- Product of the Year – Vehicle and Trailer Mounted
- IPAF/Access International Lifetime Achievement Award
An independent judging panel, consisting of five leading industry experts, to be announced soon, will be looking for good business practice, innovation and forward thinking, along with quality, and client satisfaction. Judges ask all entrants to tell them why they believe their company, project or product is special and why it deserves to win.
About the awards
- The awards are free to enter
- Companies and individuals can enter themselves or nominate others.
- You can submit entries for more than one award, and more than one entry per category.
- Awards are for activities undertaken and for products launched September 2021 - October 2022.
- Entries must be submitted in English using the official entry form.
- Please supply a company logo when submitting your entry
For more information about the IAPAs, including how to book, and the IPAF Summit, whuch takes place on the same day as the awards, click here.
The gold standard in market research
Off-Highway Research offers a library of more than 200 regularly updated reports, providing forensic detail on key aspects of the construction equipment industry.
Our detailed insights and expert analyses are used by over 500 of the world’s largest and most successful suppliers, manufacturers and distributers, to inform their strategic plans and deliver profitable growth.