Free webinar: Access and rental in 2022
By Lindsey Anderson27 October 2021
A panel of leading access and rental industry experts will discuss the year ahead in an upcoming, free-to-view webinar from Access International and Access, Lift & Handlers, taking place December 8 at 10 a.m. (EST.), 3pm (GMT) and 4pm (CET).
The “Forecasts for the access industry: A look ahead to rental and manufacturing in 2022 and beyond” webinar will include JLG General Manager VP of JLG EMEA BV Karel Huijser and Loxam’s Powered Access Dvision COO Paul Rankin, ABLE Equipment Rental’s COO Chris Pera and Ivan Papell, CEO of Spain-based Liftisa. The panel will discuss the existing and potential challenges and opportunities in the access and rental industries for 2022 and the years ahead.
Interested participants can sign up for free here.
Focusing on a range of subjects that will help shape the global access sector in the foreseeable future, such as the Covid-19 pandemic, sustainably and advancing technologies, the speakers will also forecast growth patterns and opportunities for the coming years.
- Karel Huijser, GM and VP of EMEA BV, JLG Industries. Huijser has been with JLG since 2012 and has more than 35 years of experience in international management.
- Paul Rankin, COO of Loxam Powered Access Division. Loxam PAD operates across Europe and the Middle East. Rankin is also managing director of Loxam’s UK-based Nationwide Platforms.
- Chris Pera, COO, ABLE Equipment Rental. With longstanding experience in the U.S. rental sector, Pera founded Pennsylvania-based HiReach in 2009, which was later sold to Sunbelt Rentals. He joined ABLE in
- Ivan Papell, CEO, Liftisa. Based in Spain, Papell has more than 25 years’ experience in rental and sales of MEWPs and is has been the owner of multiple related companies.
- Moderators: Lindsey Anderson, editor, ALH & Euan Youdale, editor, AI.
Sign up today for this free, live webinar to find out where the access and rental industries are heading.
The clock is ticking… Construction workers in New York City – have you fulfilled your required Site Safety Training (SST)? Get your SST card online now
The gold standard in market research
Off-Highway Research offers a library of more than 200 regularly updated reports, providing forensic detail on key aspects of the construction equipment industry.
Our detailed insights and expert analyses are used by over 500 of the world’s largest and most successful suppliers, manufacturers and distributers, to inform their strategic plans and deliver profitable growth.