Deadline extended for European Rental Awards
By Murray Pollok15 March 2021
European rental companies and equipment suppliers have until 19 March to submit entries for the 2021 European Rental Awards. The deadline has been extended by one week.
The winners will be announced at the awards dinner later this year during the European Rental Association convention. The awards are jointly organised by ERA and International Rental News.
The eight award categories are:
- Large Rental Company of the Year (turnover above €15 million)
- Small Rental Company of the Year (turnover under €15 million)
- Rental Product of the Year
- ERA Technical Committee Award
- Sustainability Committee Award: Best Safety Innovation
- Best Digital Innovation
- ERA/IRN Rental Person of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award
The entry forms plus details of the judging criteria are available at www.khl.com/rentalawards. An entry form is also available for direct download at the bottom of this article.
No entries will be required for the ERA Technical Committee Award, which is assessed and awarded by the ERA’s Technical Committee. The Best Safety Innovation award will be judged by the ERA Sustainability Committee.
The deadline for award entries is Friday 19 March, 2021.
The judging panel is:
- Pierre Boels, ERA President & CEO, Boels Rental
- Peter Douglas, CEO, IPAF
- Bernd Holz, Managing Director, Ammann Group
- Murray Pollok, Managing Editor, International Rental News
- Dan Vorsholt, CEO, GSV Materieludlejning
- Non-voting chair of judges: Michel Petitjean, Secretary General, ERA
For further information, visit:
Download the entry form for the 2021 European Rental Awards below:
The gold standard in market research
Off-Highway Research offers a library of more than 200 regularly updated reports, providing forensic detail on key aspects of the construction equipment industry.
Our detailed insights and expert analyses are used by over 500 of the world’s largest and most successful suppliers, manufacturers and distributers, to inform their strategic plans and deliver profitable growth.